Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rhong Tiam

What We Ate:

Banana Roti Crepe

On our last full day in New York we visited three restaurants, this being the last one. We have soldom enjoyed something sweet on the trip, so I wanted to get a good dessert in. Rhong Tiam definately satisfied this craving with their banana roti, an egg, banana, and sweetened condensed milk crepe. This could not have been a better end to our day. It was not too heavy but was sweetly satisfying. The outside of the crepe was exactly how it should have been- thin and crisp. It barely separated the velvety inside from the addictive sweetened condensed milk that draped the crepe. I could not tell the difference between the texture from the egg and the banana, but I could taste the distinct banana flavor. Both Nate and I enjoyed this crepe, and I would recommend it as a sweet snack/dessert for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment